Battle of the Beasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle of the Beasts

Heroes are born Heroes, Slayers are born Slayers. One possesses elemental powers, the other, arcane. Both are born due to the Gods' intervention. They are both protectors and destroyers of civilization. Which path will you take?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lupin Ilano
Master Knight of Aranov
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Money: 15500 pence
Beast Name: Venku
Village Affiliation: City of Virtue

James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden   James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:22 am

Venku saw distorted blob of snow heading to the forests, he saw it as a threat, and flew down to it, trying to catch it in mid air.

Lupin took this time to catch his breath. He sat down cross legged knowing that conflict has passed for a while. So he sat down in the cold snowy field, and awaited action.
To pass his time he formed a sphere of light distortion around him, making the area spin and fluctuate.
Back to top Go down
Fuden Masamoto
Master Knight of Ver'verd
Fuden Masamoto

Character sheet
Money: 0 Pences
Beast Name: Sarutobi
Village Affiliation: Ver'verd City

PostSubject: Re: James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden   James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:15 pm

So the two sat there. Waiting, and waiting and waiting. It wasn't as easy as you thought. All that suspense around them. One sudden noise or move and their position would be revealed.
Back to top Go down
http://battleofbeasts.omgforum.net
James Cooper
Master Knight of Aranov
James Cooper

Character sheet
Money: 13500 pence
Beast Name: Breeze
Village Affiliation: Virtue City

PostSubject: Re: James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden   James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:43 am

Breeze wasn't going to let the dragon catch her. She started spinning, and became an icicle shape. She drilled trhough the air. One touch and you could peel your skin off. That could hurt. Really, has anyone tried putting their skin near a spinning metal disk? Ouch.

Continuing the story, Thomas headed in front. He formed another ie sword, in case of the enemy close by. He wondered why Fuden was hiding so long. "You'd think this battle would be a 1 vs 1" he thought to himself. However, he was sur Fuden had his own reasons, whether they were valid or not. Soon he saw an opening. "This better be the battlefield"
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Master Knight of Aranov
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden   James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:55 am

Venku evaded the spinning disc of pain and swerved, invisible, and landed in Lupin's orb of distortion. Lupin killed the orb and just switched it so that it didn't show them inside. Lupin remained cross-legged, soaking up the sun. Venku joined him in his peace.

Lupin, to pass his time, began reading the light from all over the battlefield, seeing all around him, he saw the phoenix, Cooper tripping over himself in the woods, and a small distorting bubble under the trees. He identified the bubble as Fuden and continued meditating.
Back to top Go down
Fuden Masamoto
Fuden Masamoto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden   James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:06 pm

As Fuden and Sarutobi sat, they decided to write haikus and see which one's were better.
Fuden:
Waiting in the trees
I hear nature sing for me
It is beautiful

Sarutobi:
Trees sway in the wind
The breeze pushes them along
But nature holds on
Back to top Go down
James Cooper
Master Knight of Aranov
James Cooper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden   James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:07 am

James charged towards the opening, but did not find the battlefield. he was apparently on the other side. "Just great" he said aloud, and turned towards the other way. As he did, Breeze reached him, and unveiled herself. "Okay, let us get out of here"

He jumped onto Breeze's back, and they flew above the trees and shot an attack at Lupin with an ice ball conncted to an ice beam. James made a tajectory course with his palm and it zigzagged everywhere until it reached it's destination.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Master Knight of Aranov
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden   James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:38 am

Lupin remained in his invisi-dome and watched as Cooper foolishly swung his ball of ice everywhere. It reached his dome and Lupin forced the light around the dome to superheat, evaporating the ice.

This made the dome flare up in colour, giving away his position, but as long as he was meditating and controlling the dome, he would be secure from most attacks.

"Masamato San!" He called out inn a projected voice.
"Please, come join the fun, you don't seem to be doing much!"
Back to top Go down
Fuden Masamoto
Fuden Masamoto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden   James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:50 pm

Upon hearing the comment made by Lupin, Fuden proceeded to use the movement of air particles to relay a message. It would be a whisper around Lupin's head.

Writing haikus are perfectly fine with me. You should try.

You should write haikus
They show the person within
It shows much beauty
Back to top Go down
James Cooper
Master Knight of Aranov
James Cooper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden   James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:00 pm

Seeing Lupin's shield, and NOT seeing Fuden's position, James got bored. He couldn't attack either of them without getting creative. And he didn't like being creative when he had time. he liked being creative when he was in action. Nothingless, he sat down, and thought. He decided, to pass time, to create a hailstorm. He told Breeze, and she did what he commanded. Hail started pouring down, getting larger and larger by the minute. To protect James, Breeze created an ice dome around them, with some holes for James to peek through.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Master Knight of Aranov
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden   James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:55 am

"Combat is not here
Alas there is only peace
Poetry shall reign."

Lupin enjoyed Fuden's creative time passing technique. He felt more alive with the lack of dominating violence. Howeve, if this is all that they would do, Lupin felt all should be included

"James Cooper joins us
Writing haikus is quite fun
You should try it now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden   James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2