Battle of the Beasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle of the Beasts

Heroes are born Heroes, Slayers are born Slayers. One possesses elemental powers, the other, arcane. Both are born due to the Gods' intervention. They are both protectors and destroyers of civilization. Which path will you take?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fuden Masamoto vs Vincent Stark

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fuden Masamoto
Master Knight of Ver'verd
Fuden Masamoto

Character sheet
Money: 0 Pences
Beast Name: Sarutobi
Village Affiliation: Ver'verd City

Fuden Masamoto vs Vincent Stark Empty
PostSubject: Fuden Masamoto vs Vincent Stark   Fuden Masamoto vs Vincent Stark I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:14 am

Fuden meditates in the middle of a large grassy plain. Sarutobi is also sitting beside them. There is a breeze in the air and a pond to the side. The sun is bright but cool. It appears as if Fuden and Sarutobi are waiting for someone, or maybe even a fight.

Last edited by Fuden Masamoto on Wed May 19, 2010 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://battleofbeasts.omgforum.net
Scraps
Leader of Ver'verd
Scraps

Character sheet
Money:
Beast Name: Rallike
Village Affiliation: Ver'verd

PostSubject: Re: Fuden Masamoto vs Vincent Stark   Fuden Masamoto vs Vincent Stark I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:33 am

Vincent walks across the plain, Rallike trailling behind him. They notice the duo at the same time. They decide to ignore them and continue their pleasant walk. However, Vincent takes note of the pants on the monkey, but dosen't say any thing. The pants are a sigh that the monkey's intellegent which might mean that the man is a Slayer or a Hero. Rallike would love to fight a powerfull opponent and Vincent just dosen't feel like it.
Back to top Go down
Fuden Masamoto
Fuden Masamoto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuden Masamoto vs Vincent Stark   Fuden Masamoto vs Vincent Stark I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 5:32 am

As soon as the couple walked passed, both Fuden and Sarutobi found a disturbance in the current atmosphere.

"Do you feel it?"

Fuden responded with a curt nod. There were Slayers, and ghat opportunity could not be missed. Both of them stood up from their seiza position and aknowledged the two.

"Shall I introduce ourselves or will you?"

"I will, you're introductions are never exciting."

"Your introductions are not exciting at all, you simply take it overboard and piss people off.

Ignoring his friend's comment, he withdraws a knife from his gi and throws it at the couple. The knife flies past Vincent's face and stops midair in front of him. Apparently, Fuden made sure to increase the density of the air beside Vincent so it would get stuck.

"That'll get their attention.

Sarutobi sighs and facepalms himself.

Last edited by Fuden Masamoto on Tue May 18, 2010 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scraps
Leader of Ver'verd
Scraps

Character sheet
Money:

PostSubject: Re: Fuden Masamoto vs Vincent Stark   Fuden Masamoto vs Vincent Stark I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:16 pm

Vincent calmly looks at the knife, unsurprised. He reaches out, pushing through the dense air, grabs the knife and slides it into his belt. He then slowly turns to face the man and the monkey.

Rallike however reacts in an extremely different manner. He spins to face the foes, stands up from 4 legs to 2, growls at them and adopts the most threatening stance possible.

"Now why would you do that." asks Vincent calmly.
Back to top Go down
Fuden Masamoto
Fuden Masamoto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuden Masamoto vs Vincent Stark   Fuden Masamoto vs Vincent Stark I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:00 pm

"I'm sorry Slayer and your pet......dog. I simply sensed your presence and I gotta say, that's some big disturbance in the atmosphere. I assumed you are going to be worth a fight. I wish to challenge you to a fight, and I'll have my knife back now."

Fuden held up his right arm and open it palm towards Vincent. He pushed the air from under the knife and popped it out of Vincent's belt and pulled it back towards him. As it spun towards him, Fuden cooly caught the blade by its tip and put it back in his gi.

"So will you accept my challenge slayer?"

Sarutobi, gains a serious face and looks deep into Rallike, Fuden, seeing his partner get ready for a sudden attack, braces himself.
Back to top Go down
Scraps
Leader of Ver'verd
Scraps

Character sheet
Money:

PostSubject: Re: Fuden Masamoto vs Vincent Stark   Fuden Masamoto vs Vincent Stark I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:37 pm

Okay, A) Rallike isn't a dog.

Rallike tenses his muscles, like a dog straining against a leash.

B) you should really stop smoking it'll slow your reflexes. And C) Rallike bursts forwards towards Fuden and Sarutobi with murrder in his eyes. GRRRAARGH RALLIKE YOU JUMPED THE GUN! Anyway C) is that if your a good enough challange I might just show you mercy. Vincent's arms then burst into huge blades.
Spoiler:
(This is a picture of the blade)
Back to top Go down
Fuden Masamoto
Fuden Masamoto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuden Masamoto vs Vincent Stark   Fuden Masamoto vs Vincent Stark I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:46 pm

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! Pfffff, OK. Slayer, look at me and listen well. No one, I repeat no one tells me what to do. Do that again, and I WILL kill you.

Sarutobi, doesn't speak but seems more aggresive. Fuden finishes his smoke and places it in his cigarette dispenser. He stands natrually but ready. Sarutobi proceeds to jump on his shoulder.

"Bring it."
Back to top Go down
Scraps
Leader of Ver'verd
Scraps

Character sheet
Money:

PostSubject: Re: Fuden Masamoto vs Vincent Stark   Fuden Masamoto vs Vincent Stark I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:20 pm

Rallike frontflips over Fuden and sweeps his tail under his legs, and grabs the monkey with the claw at the end of his tail at the same time. Vincent stands back, reconizing the manuver. Nicely done, Rallike. We need to seperate them as fast as we can. Vincent decides to let Rallike have his fun a little while longer.
Back to top Go down
Fuden Masamoto
Fuden Masamoto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuden Masamoto vs Vincent Stark   Fuden Masamoto vs Vincent Stark I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:31 pm

It was almost too fast to see, it caught him completely by surprise, but of course, like always, his guard was up. As Rallike swiped his legs under Fuden, Fuden did a backflip over Rallike and landed lightly on his feet. Sarutobi, having meditated for all 53 years of his life, feels the disturbance and draws his combat knife and stabs it behind him hoping to impale the claw on Rallike's tail. Fuden then proceeded to jump and spin in midair while throwing knives at Rallikes feet with astonishing speed. Years of training as a Sohei paid off, unnerving accuracy, speed and strength was the fruit of his training. He continued to spin in midair and lightly land his feet getting ready to either throw another knife or draw his combat knife.

To a onlooker, it would seem like Ying and Yang themselves were executing a dance of beauty and death.
Back to top Go down
Scraps
Leader of Ver'verd
Scraps

Character sheet
Money:

PostSubject: Re: Fuden Masamoto vs Vincent Stark   Fuden Masamoto vs Vincent Stark I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:55 pm

The pain of the knife strike in the claw caused Rallike to instinctively clamp it shut on Sarutobi's arm. He then avoids the knives use a combination of dodges, blocking them with Sarutobi, and grabbing the knives and throwing them back. Vincent, meanwhile, has been running towards the battle and when Rallike senses his presence he throws Sarutobi into the air. Vincent jumps off of Rallikes shoulders and slashes at the monkey in the air. Then he smashes into the ground and fuses his to blades into one large shield.
Back to top Go down
Fuden Masamoto
Fuden Masamoto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuden Masamoto vs Vincent Stark   Fuden Masamoto vs Vincent Stark I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:24 am

As Vincent was running towards the fighting Beasts, Fuden noticed him and stepped in his way around 7 meters away from Sarutobi and Rallike.

"You aint getting any closer to my monkey. First, you have to get through me."

Fuden taunts Vincent and slowly draws his tanto, from his back and holds it in a ready position. Right leg forward, left leg back, tanto raised horizontally at the opponent's neck, left hand held in front of the body.

Meanwhile, Sarutobi, while having been used as a shield for throwing knives, managed to grab each one and stash them on his pouch. When he was finally released, he landed swiftly on the ground. He smirks at Rallike and produces an air shield not meant for defense, but to bend light around him rendering him almost invisible. The naked eye would only spot a very very slight distortion in the air, it would be almost impossible to see unless one focused on the spot for a very long time. Then using his amazing monkey skills, he circled around Rallike soundless and attacked from all directions with a combination of taijutsu and tantojutsu. He slashed, leaped over Rallike, threw a couple knives, dashed to the side and slashed with his knife. It was nearly impossible to follow Sarutobi for he was too fast having trained for all the years of his life. The fact that he was soundless and invisible didn't help his opponent in getting the upper hand. Such attacks were not meant to kill, but to injure and disable.
Back to top Go down
Scraps
Leader of Ver'verd
Scraps

Character sheet
Money:

PostSubject: Re: Fuden Masamoto vs Vincent Stark   Fuden Masamoto vs Vincent Stark I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:27 pm

"OK, I will go through you."

Without slowing a bit, Vincent molds the to blades together and launchs himself at Fuden, a living torpedo.

Rallike might not have been able to see or hear Sarutobi but he could still smell him and follow his movments and was always facing him when he threw his knives. Rallike used his superior reaction time, and was able (for the most part), to dodge the knives when they became visable after they left Sarutobi's hand. The aftermath of the attack was not a bleeding pincushion, but a whole lot of knives in the ground and a few scratchs of Rallike. Rallike growled triumphantly, reached out at lightning speed and bit at the exact spot that he smelt Sarutobi.
Back to top Go down
Fuden Masamoto
Fuden Masamoto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuden Masamoto vs Vincent Stark   Fuden Masamoto vs Vincent Stark I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:10 pm

Fuden smiled as Vincent flew towards him.

"You forgot one little thing Slayer, I AM the Tornado."

Fuden saw that Vincent was flying towards him quite fast and wouldn't be able to suddenly stop. In around 20 seconds, they would collide. Fuden quickly used his powers to create a giant air spike in front of him surrounded by other air spikes. It was a needle wall around 5 meters across and 5 meters down. The perfect dimensions just in case Vincent tried to go around it. He couldn't, he was going to fast, he would either be impaled by the large one, or impaled multiple times by the small ones. And of course, he didn't forget the density of the wall. It was stronger than any other element on earth.

"Try taking this on tough guy."

His reflective shield took most of the attack but the remaining force pushed Sarutobi backwards. He carefully landed on his feet and dispelled the shield. Sarutobi took a special tantojutsu form meant for absolute defense in case Rallike decided to attack.

OK, how am I going to get past his defenses?

Clearing his mind of all thought except for Rallike, he finally found his weakness. He made an air bubble around Rallike's head, it was not meant to suffocate him but to rather block off all senses of smell, sight, and hearing. It was Rallike's ultimate weakness. Without his nose, eyes and ears. He would not be able to react if he could not sense it. On the inside of the bubble, it was covered in a reflective coating so all Rallike saw was himself. The outside world was completely blocked off. His sense of touch would be useless unless he knew where is opponent was. Sarutobi then trapped all four of Rallike's legs with air shackles and jumped into the air. Super hardening air was a basic skill all Air Heroes must know, it was their most basic and important skill. Sarutobi remembered what their master said a long time ago:
"Fancy moves are may look fancy, but the basics are for battle. The both of you will not learn anything else until the basics have been mastered."

He smiled as he remembered their training and how their master pushed them so hard. It brought tears to his eyes now knowing he was forever gone. He looked into the sky and whispered, Thank you master.

Knowing that he wasted 5 valuable seconds, he quickly remembered what he needed to do. Knowing that there was no possible way of escape for Rallike, he jumped 10 meters into the air, pointed his knife above his head so he was like an arrow, pointed down, made an air spike around his knife and flew downwards as fast as the air could push towards the center of Rallike.
Back to top Go down
Scraps
Leader of Ver'verd
Scraps

Character sheet
Money:

PostSubject: Re: Fuden Masamoto vs Vincent Stark   Fuden Masamoto vs Vincent Stark I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:13 pm

When Rallike was suddenly faced with himself and couldn't move his legs, he realized he was in trouble. Instinctively he activated his special power and transformed into the smallest thing he had ever killed: a fly. Flying through the hole in the shell left by his neck, Rallike flew over to Fuden and and changed back right behind him. Rallike then slashed at neck with both his claws.

Meanwhile, at the last second before impact, Vincent flattened the spear point into a shield. The air spike did puncture the shield but the friction provided by it caused Vincent to stop short be for his head could reach the spike. This manuver was painfull but hardly lethal or crippling. Vincent merely deformed the shield and reformed his hands. He than climbed the wall using the spikes as hand holds.

At the top of the wall Vincent shouts "Only cowards hide behind walls.", distracting Fuden from Rallike's attack. He then jumps down, forms one of his legs into a spear and aims for Fuden's head.
Back to top Go down
Fuden Masamoto
Fuden Masamoto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuden Masamoto vs Vincent Stark   Fuden Masamoto vs Vincent Stark I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:36 pm

"Only the stupid attempt to climb pointy walls."

While Vincent was climbing, Fuden tipped the wall over , the needles immediately impaled themselves into the ground making a firm hold. Surely Vincent would be trapped there for a while.

When Rallike turned into a fly, Sarutobi managed to trap it in a little air bubble acting as a prison. If he was to change back into his original form, the bubble would shatter and its fragments would be directed towards him. Rallike would be trapped as a fly or he would suffer multiple puncture wounds. Sarutobi of course couldn't help but smash into the ground. It didn't hurt him but was a waste of his physical energy nonetheless. He carefully observed Rallike keeping his combat knife ready just in case.

Fuden knowing Vincent was trapped under his wall, he started to use his powers to slowly push down on Vincent. The wall was still the strongest element known on earth. If Vincent didn't escape, he would be slowly crushed to death.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuden Masamoto vs Vincent Stark   Fuden Masamoto vs Vincent Stark I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuden Masamoto vs Vincent Stark
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle of the Beasts :: Training/Battling :: Practice Fights-
Jump to: