Battle of the Beasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle of the Beasts

Heroes are born Heroes, Slayers are born Slayers. One possesses elemental powers, the other, arcane. Both are born due to the Gods' intervention. They are both protectors and destroyers of civilization. Which path will you take?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
James Cooper
Master Knight of Aranov
James Cooper

Character sheet
Money: 13500 pence
Beast Name: Breeze
Village Affiliation: Virtue City

James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden Empty
PostSubject: James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden   James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:20 am

James and Breeze are resting nearby a vast lake. Rumors have it that there were giant squid living beneath the waves, however most recent adventurers checked the lake and have found none. They were all eaten long ago. Coincidentally, James had finished a squid on a stick snack an hour ago. He relaxed, and lay back. He said he was going to meet Lupin and Fuden, and today was the day.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Master Knight of Aranov
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Money: 15500 pence
Beast Name: Venku
Village Affiliation: City of Virtue

PostSubject: Re: James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden   James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:26 am

Venku flew gracefully over to the lake, they landed calmly next to James.
Lupin hopped off and said nothing, he simply sat down next to James and cracked open a book whilst waiting for Fuden.
Venku meanwhile stepped into the water and dived into it. Underwater he found a small tunnel leading to an underground system, he took note of this. He swam back up to the surface and lay down in stark anticipation of a practice fight.
Back to top Go down
Fuden Masamoto
Master Knight of Ver'verd
Fuden Masamoto

Character sheet
Money: 0 Pences
Beast Name: Sarutobi
Village Affiliation: Ver'verd City

PostSubject: Re: James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden   James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:40 am

Fuden and Sarutobi fly through the air on what seems to be clouds, but it's actually just hardened O2 and CO2 particles that move extremely fast causing a fuzzy look. Fuden has his arms crossed as he flies while Sarutobi sits on Fuden's shoulder. Sarutobi then notices Lupin and James.

"Found them, you gonna land or what?"

"Way ahead of you."

Sarutobi, being very agile, leaps of Fuden's left shoulder and lands on the ground lightly. Fuden then flies himself on the ground and steps off the cloud. The cloud then disperses.

"Good afternoon Cooper-san as well as you Ilano-san. Beautiful day for a spar isn't it?"

"You talk too much monkey."

"I am simply being polite Fuden-bozu. Unlike you, I have manners."

"What did you just call me? Stupid monkey."

Sarutobi, enough of Fuden's insults, throws a rock, aiming in between Fuden's legs.

FWAK

Fuden fell down writhing in pain, as Batman changed back into Bruce Wayne. He looked up, eyes filled with shame, and Sarutobi laughed at his wonderful game.

Fuden stood up an cursed at Sarutobi but Sarutobi simply ignored him.

"Let's get ready shall we?"

Fuden, having overcome the agonizing pain noticed that they were standing in a grassy plain with a few trees, he looks down at Sarutobi who understands. They get ready knowing that playtime is over and it's time to get serious.
Back to top Go down
http://battleofbeasts.omgforum.net
James Cooper
Master Knight of Aranov
James Cooper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden   James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:48 am

"Ehehehe, ok then. Batman, you need some crime to fight. Bye"

Breeze pokes her head out, and looks around. She streches her wings, flapping them about. As she does this, sparkly glitters of ice scatter around her.

"I see we can all get around by flying, or in your case Fuden, uh, well it is flying as well. Right, lets get interesting".

As James says this he jumps onto Breeze, who had grown bigger, and they disappear into a blizzard Breeze had created. It seems as if they had some cloak on. The battle commenced.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Master Knight of Aranov
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden   James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:55 am

Lupin slowly climbed onto Venku, the pair lifted into the air.
"I don't think I'll make the first move, somebody else may go." He said as he pulled out a cigar and tossed it at the monkey.
He brandished his sword and triggered his shield, the pair of them waited at a steady 50 feet altitude.
"Are you sure you want to fight?" Venku asked to Lupin.
"Nope" He said almost sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Fuden Masamoto
Fuden Masamoto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden   James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:00 pm

Sarutobi lifted his eyebrows at the cigar and swiftly unsheathed his combat blade and sliced the cigar in half.

"Don't make the mistake of underestimating me human, I could kill you."

Sarutobi and Fuden spring from their position in unison, do backflips in the air and land in the small grouping of trees. A quiet rustle, then they're gone. Complete silence fills the arena.
Back to top Go down
James Cooper
Master Knight of Aranov
James Cooper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden   James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:28 pm

The blizzard grew bigger and spread the entire region, howling. James, hidden, took this oppurtunity as Lupin was just standing there.

"Okay Breeze, strike him."

Breeze created what seemed to be another ice phoenix from the snow, and it launched itself right towards Lupin. The second phoenix turned it's body into sharp ice, and aimed itself.

While that went on, James flew a bit higher and checked to see where Fuden was.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Master Knight of Aranov
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden   James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:51 pm

Lupin saw the phoenix fly at him, he kicked twice at Venku and they lowered their altitude.
When the bird flew overhead he swung his sword, it found purchase in the birds core, he channeled bright light through his sword and began melting it from inside.
"Good try, haven't seen that done before."

Venku saw that the second bird was preparing for an attack,
"Lupin, illusions now!"

Lupin contorted the light surrounding him and his steed, and created three more just like him, they of course could not hurt anybody, but they did pose as great distractions.
Back to top Go down
Fuden Masamoto
Fuden Masamoto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden   James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:59 pm

Fuden and Sarutobi quietly hide inside the trees. Neither of them wish to fight a three way battle, a classic honorable one on one battle was their preference. Just in case, they switched trees every once in a while, using his air powers, Fuden made the air absorb the sound waves so they wound not bounce and give away their position. Sarutobi also helped this by making what seemed like a reflective air shield around them so light would bounce around the shield and render them nearly invisible.
Back to top Go down
James Cooper
Master Knight of Aranov
James Cooper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden   James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:12 am

James knew this battle was going to be at a standstill if no one acted. However, he could not see any of his opponents except the 3 Lupins, which he presumed were not the real ones. Having nothing better to do at this moment, he asked Breeze to send an ice beam at them. He changed his location after the hit, so his position would not be given away. It was getting cold too, so he asked Breeze to die down the blizzard.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Master Knight of Aranov
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden   James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:31 am

Lupin calmly took three cold breaths, and pressed himself to fire out a huge burst of light, this light refracted through the ice, causing rainbows everywhere, this successfully hid them form view.

Venku had a plan, and so he flew down to the lake.
The lake however, seemed to have a different plan, it stubbornly decided to freeze over while the blizzard was brewing, being an arrogant genius, Venku focused a boiling beam of light at the ice and melted it. The pair dived under the water to the tunnel that Venku discovered before, they continued a short way until they found (with great relief) an open cavern with air.

Lupins clones evaded the beams of ice as well as they could, until they all were destroyed.
The rainbows remained in the ravaging blizzard however.
Back to top Go down
Fuden Masamoto
Fuden Masamoto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden   James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:01 am

Using the natural abilities of Heroes and Slayers, Fuden used his telepathic powers to send messages to Sarutobi who happened to be in another tree. Like that, one blast wouldn't endanger the both of them.

You alright?

I'm fine. How long are we going to do this?

Until someone seeks us out and fights us one on one. You know how honor calls for a duel and not a free for all brawl.

Indeed,
Back to top Go down
James Cooper
Master Knight of Aranov
James Cooper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden   James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:06 am

The blizzard was dying down, however it wasn't gone entirely yet. James sensed that both of his enemies were hiding. He got onto ground. There was not much he could do, not knowing where both of his opponents were. All he could do was wait.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Master Knight of Aranov
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden   James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:11 am

Lupin decided to get out of the lake.

Lupin swam upwards while Venku flew distractingly upwards at a high speed, their was an illusion Lupin on Venku.
Lupin himself surfaced and became invisible, by simply passing the light through him, he ran on the ground behind James while Venku set up a great distraction.
He dived for the forests and hid, invisible, in the greenery.

Venku meanwhile was firing shots of light shards at Cooper while scanning the area for Fuden.
Back to top Go down
Fuden Masamoto
Fuden Masamoto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden   James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:16 am

Fuden and Sarutobi remain hidden. Almost invisible, almost soundless. It was almost impossible to find out where the couple were. The only way one was able to flush them out was by either burning the trees or obliterating the entire grouping of trees. The decide to stay until something "special" happens.
Back to top Go down
James Cooper
Master Knight of Aranov
James Cooper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden   James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:22 am

James didn't sense the light shards until they were close. He tried to jump but got scraped on the shoulder. Blood started going out, but James didn't worry. He got behind cover with Breeze following, and Breeze's tears went onto the wound. The wound started healing up.

"Thank goodness I got out like that. Even phoenix tears couldn't heal a major wound. Right, Breeze, stay here, and make a decoy. We're gonna try and strike the dragon. You will know when you have to come out."

Another ice phoenix appears, and flies onto James' shoulder. He walks out, and the breeze on James' shoulder flies upwards and starts shooting ice shards at Venku.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Master Knight of Aranov
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden   James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:29 am

Venku flew straight at the decoy bird, crashing into it and shattering it.
Lupin meanwhile was waiting for a chance for one on one.

Venku flew fast, straight at Breeze, he distorted the light around him and made it look like he was going faster then he really was. Hew engaged the feint attack, and landed atop Breeze.

Lupin sneaked out of cover, heading silently towards Cooper. When he was almost close enough, he shone a sharp beam of light straight at his face, got his sword, and slashed at the backs of his knees.
Back to top Go down
Fuden Masamoto
Fuden Masamoto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden   James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:07 am

Fuden and Sarutobi continue to wait. Even though they are not part of the action, they refuse to let their guard down. Years of fighting tell one to never ever let your guard down, you may lose your life. Fuden unsheathes his tanto feeling a disturbance in the taiki. Sarutobi noticed it too and readied his combat knife.
Back to top Go down
James Cooper
Master Knight of Aranov
James Cooper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden   James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:14 am

An ice wall appeared between the sword and the back of James' knees, blocking the attack. James rubs his eyes.

"Nice try, but my phoenix and I have linked vision. That's why breeze is still over there, watching me"

James creates an ice sword from the remaining snow from the blizzard. It finally dies down. He combats with Lupin, sword to sword.

Meanwhile, Breeze blows an ice beam in an arc, creating a semi ice dome. It doesn't work as well as she wanted it however, and Breeze, knowing she would get hurt, enlarges herself to the largest she could be. This made the impact smaller, but it still hurt a lot.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Master Knight of Aranov
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden   James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:20 am

Venku and Breeze went at each other, clawing and scratching, light and ice shards flew everywhere.

Lupin swung up and down at James, blocking and countering appropriately, but mainly an offensive tactic, trying to throw Cooper off of his game.
"I wonder where Masamato-San might be residing," He said in a voice louder than the fighting.
"I'm offended how he will not face us in open combat"
Lupin then jumped down onto the field and ran serpentine with illusions appearing and disappearing around him.
Back to top Go down
Fuden Masamoto
Fuden Masamoto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden   James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:26 am

Gripping onto their weapons, another disturbance in the taiki was felt.

"Should we do it?"

"No, not just yet. Camping here is pretty fun."

This time, the disturbance got larger and larger. The pair brace themselves for their position to be revealed.
Back to top Go down
James Cooper
Master Knight of Aranov
James Cooper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden   James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:30 am

Breeze sent an ice shard at Venku, then went 2 meters into the lake after resizing herself smaller. She hoped to lead Venku there.

James was hoping Fuden might show up soon, but there was still no sign. "Oh well, keep on fighting" he thought. He tried to slash Lupin as he was finished with these thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Master Knight of Aranov
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden   James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:36 am

Lupin evaded and pounded Cooper in the chest with his open hand, he turned to the forest.
"You just wait there, you can take out the weakened down winner of this duel!"

Meanwhile, Venku saw Breeze dive into the water and chuckled to himself, his plan had worked. He flew over to Lupin and James and grabbed at James, he flew up high, and tries to throw James into the trees.
Back to top Go down
Fuden Masamoto
Fuden Masamoto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden   James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:48 pm

Birds stopped chirping. Crickets stopped singing. Everything was silent, the only sound to be heard was the epic battle raging ahead. The battle must have been quite a site to see but all Fuden and Sarutobi could see were the crowns of their trees. The battle continued to rage up ahead.
Back to top Go down
James Cooper
Master Knight of Aranov
James Cooper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden   James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:01 am

Breeze poked her head out of the water and watched James. She knew he could manage for a bit longer.

James felt the breeze behind him as he was thrown. His chest still hurt, but he was in no peril. As he fell, he created an ice slide with the utmost effort that could get him safely to the ground. He slid down, and landed on his feet. Trees were surrounding him, and he took it in to check to find anything that could give him an edge. Breeze decided it was time to get out, and hid herself in a cloak of snow. She headed towards James.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden   James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James vs. Lupin vs. Fuden
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next