Battle of the Beasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle of the Beasts

Heroes are born Heroes, Slayers are born Slayers. One possesses elemental powers, the other, arcane. Both are born due to the Gods' intervention. They are both protectors and destroyers of civilization. Which path will you take?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lupin, James, and Arneaux

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lupin Ilano
Master Knight of Aranov
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Money: 15500 pence
Beast Name: Venku
Village Affiliation: City of Virtue

Lupin, James, and Arneaux Empty
PostSubject: Lupin, James, and Arneaux   Lupin, James, and Arneaux I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:34 am

Lupin flew majestically over the clouds until he reached the zone of their battle. He and Venku stopped, right on a volcano.

"We're on this volcano, why? again?"

"We're fighting two people at once, oh, and also, the volcano is laden with hidden explosives everywhere."

Lupin looked inside the volcano, inside was hot burning lava, six fire breathing lava sharks, and a lava-serpent. They were all awaiting a extra crispy meal.
Back to top Go down
James Cooper
Master Knight of Aranov
James Cooper

Character sheet
Money: 13500 pence
Beast Name: Breeze
Village Affiliation: Virtue City

PostSubject: Re: Lupin, James, and Arneaux   Lupin, James, and Arneaux I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:37 am

Breeze flew to the volcano. James was very impatient today, he was in the middle of reading "One Piece". He flew down.

"Sheesh, do I have to fight NOW?" he pouted. He put the book away, and got himself ready.

"It's very warm. Can't use much water particules around here. Oh well, I think I can manage" he said.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Master Knight of Aranov
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lupin, James, and Arneaux   Lupin, James, and Arneaux I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:46 am

"Watch you grammar boy, you can't use many water particles here"

"Sorry about that, My dragon is getting impatient as well as you."
Lupin brandished his sword.
"Let's not keep you waiting?"
Lupin knew that Arneaux would still be a while, because of his beast's inability to fly.

"Yes, let's not."
Back to top Go down
James Cooper
Master Knight of Aranov
James Cooper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lupin, James, and Arneaux   Lupin, James, and Arneaux I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:41 am

"Right, well lemme just get started" James said, and got onto Breeze. She flew up into the sky, and fired her ice rope. James took a couple of wild seconds to get a good view of the terrain he was in. "The volcano would only be a last minute trump card" he thought. As Breeze fired, he guided it, making sure the ice wouldn't go too near the volcano. He had a couple of schemes going on in his head.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Master Knight of Aranov
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lupin, James, and Arneaux   Lupin, James, and Arneaux I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:54 am

Lupin waited.

He decided to sit near the heat, it felt good, it absorbed him and surrounded him. He drew power from the light of the burning volcano, he spun around to face James, and bowed.

"You first."
Lupin opened his shield up, and faced his opponent as he stood next to hiss dragon.
Back to top Go down
James Cooper
Master Knight of Aranov
James Cooper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lupin, James, and Arneaux   Lupin, James, and Arneaux I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:00 am

The ice rope went to Lupin's side, and ice needls shot out of the rope towards Lupin. The ice rope got as close as possible, then exploded. As he did this, James decided these attacks weren't going to be good enough.

"Time for a cool breeze, Breeze! Haha" he said. Breeze flapped her wings, and sent a powerful gust at her opponent. The wind was no ordinary wind, getting hit by them would be like getting a bunch of horrible cuts on your body. James waited for his opponent to act.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Master Knight of Aranov
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lupin, James, and Arneaux   Lupin, James, and Arneaux I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:10 am

Lupin brought up a thin veil of light around him, this light was superheated.
It would nullify most of James' attacks, but at the same time it would harm him with slight burns. Lupin still flinched as the rope approached him, it still melted, but a sharp deadly rope made of ice and pain was no laughing matter.

Venku saw Breeze send the gust of wind and dove in front of the attack, covering Lupin with his wing how a mother bird would cover a chick. He took the force of the cold icy wind, and then turned, looking at Breeze and firing burning light at his new battle foe, this light would travel incredibly fast, burning all in it's path.

Lupin looked at James, he knelt down, picked up a rock, and threw it at James' head.
Back to top Go down
James Cooper
Master Knight of Aranov
James Cooper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lupin, James, and Arneaux   Lupin, James, and Arneaux I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:16 am

James jumped and Breeze flew at a lower altitude. James avoided the light, but Breeze was skimmed on her back. As James landed, he tried to avoid the injured spots, and as he did, the rock hit his head.

"Ouch" he yelled. His forhead was bleeding, but it didn't matter. Breeze could fix it for him. He decided to see if Arneaux would show up anytime soon, and went down to the volcano side to take a bit of rest. Breeze got her phoenix tears on his forhead, and the wound patched up quite a bit.

"Arneaux better be here soon" he thought aloud.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Master Knight of Aranov
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lupin, James, and Arneaux   Lupin, James, and Arneaux I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:26 am

Lupin took a step forward, heard a whoosh of fire magic, and jumped forward, creating a light shield on his body. A huge explosion went off and he turned to see a large crater in the ground where he was standing a second ago.

Lupin stood, shutting off the light shield, he saw James and chased after him. He jumped, missed, and rolled on the ground, he slipped, lost his footing, and grasped onto the edge of the volcano. He hung there like a vulnerable- something.

Venku saw Lupin's foolish attempt and chuckled as he realized he wasn't trying, he flew after him and steadied behind him in the volcano, but still well above the lava and lava sharks. He simply smirked a dragon like smirk, and picked him up from the ledge, letting him climb onto his back.
Back to top Go down
James Cooper
Master Knight of Aranov
James Cooper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lupin, James, and Arneaux   Lupin, James, and Arneaux I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 3:32 am

James caught his breath, and Breeze flew up to see that Lupin was tailing them. James quickly got Breeze to cover her injured spots with ice. After, he asked Breeze to make a duplicate of herself, and attack Lupin there. She did what he asked, and the real ones flew into another direction while the duplicate flew towards Lupin. The duplicate sent out an ice shard at the duo, then sent another powerful gust of icy wind.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Master Knight of Aranov
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lupin, James, and Arneaux   Lupin, James, and Arneaux I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 3:46 am

Venku flew down closer to the lava, and easily deflected the melting ice attacks. He then shot a beam of light at the obvious duplicate and tried to set it on fire. Lupin meanwhile was fending off the Lava sharks that were jumping twenty feet in the air to get at him, he blocked their fire breath, and swung. The sword hit the shark and bent from excess heat and the shark's near diamond hard skin.
Lupin looked at his sword with a reluctant smirk on his face; he clipped his broken sword to his side and summoned a diamond hard light sword. This blade was hard to maintain, but it was necessary right now. He dodged one lava shark, and cut halfway into the other's midsection. The shark fell back towards the lava, but it was impaled on a stalagmite and burst into flames and ashes.
Lupin felt he was tiring from the extreme heat and so Venku flew up and out of the volcano, and into the clouds.
Back to top Go down
James Cooper
Master Knight of Aranov
James Cooper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lupin, James, and Arneaux   Lupin, James, and Arneaux I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 3:49 am

James got to another side of the volcano. Breeze got back, and shook her head. James took this as the duplicate had done it's job. He sat onto the side, and took out his book. It was going to take a while. "What's taking him so long?" he said aloud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lupin, James, and Arneaux   Lupin, James, and Arneaux I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lupin, James, and Arneaux
Page 1 of 1