Battle of the Beasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle of the Beasts

Heroes are born Heroes, Slayers are born Slayers. One possesses elemental powers, the other, arcane. Both are born due to the Gods' intervention. They are both protectors and destroyers of civilization. Which path will you take?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lupin Ilano's registration

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lupin Ilano
Master Knight of Aranov
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Money: 15500 pence
Beast Name: Venku
Village Affiliation: City of Virtue

Lupin Ilano's registration Empty
PostSubject: Lupin Ilano's registration   Lupin Ilano's registration I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:32 am

Character Name:
Lupin Ilano

Character Type:
Hero

Desired Element:
Light

Village:
City of Virtue

Master Knight of Aranov

Equipment
Lupin has a single sword, made from base silver. He also has a golden bracelet that can open up into a shield.

Appearance:

Character Personality:
Lupin is a virtuous man who is very empathic and can read people well, this makes him very good at making friends. He has no strong emotions and is wise beyond his age (chronologically and physically). He is strong hearted and sees the goodness in all people, as well as the evil, which he seeks to vavnquish from hearts of whom he holds dear. He knows about seven different languages and is good at an armory. He is the kind of person who enjoys reading books, be it fiction, religion, history, or even just informational writings.

Background Information:
He was born and raised in a small village town, he was one of the few that was born with a special stone. He had an older brother by 6 years and so looked up to him. It was when he was 14 and his brother 20, when he discovered his brother was part of a circle of dark druids, he was scarred emotionally from this. He was later broken by his brother when he lead an assault on his home town and surrounding areas, Lupin ran off into the forests for miles with tears building in his eyes, when he fell upon a dragon of his age, that saw him in his sorrow, and took his stone. The two bonded and have always been together to this day. Lupin and his dragon Venku have been working together helping out people in need for reward or not as of late. Lupin has never lost a sword duel, this is likely due to the fact that he decides rather to not fight, but when it came to it, he still won over every opponent.

Last edited by Lupin Ilano on Fri May 21, 2010 4:41 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
James Cooper
Master Knight of Aranov
James Cooper

Character sheet
Money: 13500 pence
Beast Name: Breeze
Village Affiliation: Virtue City

PostSubject: Re: Lupin Ilano's registration   Lupin Ilano's registration I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:51 am

I'll give this a temporary approval, I need Fuden to give this a double check as he should be better at checking registration.
Back to top Go down
James Cooper
Master Knight of Aranov
James Cooper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lupin Ilano's registration   Lupin Ilano's registration I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:46 pm

Has been run over by Fuden, your registration has been denied for the following reasons:

1). Character and background information do not have enough valid sentences. (5 for character info and 7 for background info)
2). No one is allowed to have any enchanted equipment at the start, only basic equipment.
3). The commas make confusing sentences.

Once these reasons are changed, an approval will be issued.
Back to top Go down
James Cooper
Master Knight of Aranov
James Cooper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lupin Ilano's registration   Lupin Ilano's registration I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:23 am

Lupin Ilano's registration Approved_stamp1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lupin Ilano's registration   Lupin Ilano's registration I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lupin Ilano's registration
Page 1 of 1