Battle of the Beasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle of the Beasts

Heroes are born Heroes, Slayers are born Slayers. One possesses elemental powers, the other, arcane. Both are born due to the Gods' intervention. They are both protectors and destroyers of civilization. Which path will you take?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team fight test

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
James Cooper
Master Knight of Aranov
James Cooper

Character sheet
Money: 13500 pence
Beast Name: Breeze
Village Affiliation: Virtue City

Team fight test Empty
PostSubject: Team fight test   Team fight test I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:46 am

(This is gonna be a team fight, we are not fighting each other in this battle. This battle is just to see how NPC fights should go for practice battles)

Suddenly, in a kingdom far away, a wierd land hydra thing attacks a castle. The best knights and warriors are sent to try and slay the beast, but it is resilient. It defeats anything that comes towards it. James Cooper gathers some friends, and takes the call to try and destroy the almighty beast.

"Alright, is everyone ready? We can either have a game plan or we can just wing it. Personally, I don't think we should take too long..."

Hydra thing image:
Spoiler:

Last edited by James Cooper on Sun May 23, 2010 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Master Knight of Aranov
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Money: 15500 pence
Beast Name: Venku
Village Affiliation: City of Virtue

Team fight test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team fight test   Team fight test I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:51 am

Lupin steps up besides his short known friend, he brandishes his sword, looks around the scene for others, and waits in stance. Venku arrives and sits just behind his long lived partner, witnessing the horrors that are ravaging the spire. He deduces thatit is an Earth Hydra Alpha, icy attacks would be devastating to this beast, stalling it's movement. He lets Lupin know this through their bond. Lupin nods lowly and relays thins detail to James: "James, your ice attacks would fare well against this opponent."
Back to top Go down
Scraps
Leader of Ver'verd
Scraps

Character sheet
Money:
Beast Name: Rallike
Village Affiliation: Ver'verd

Team fight test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team fight test   Team fight test I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:22 pm

Vincent stands apart form the Heroes, calmly waiting form them to finish so they can begin the attack. Rallike is not so calm. He's obliviously anxious to attack, but he knows that without back up he and Vincent would perish.

"Patience, Rallike. I'm sure they'll finish talking soon.

Rallike just becomes more impatient, so he growls his disapproval.

Last edited by Vincent Stark on Tue May 18, 2010 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
James Cooper
Master Knight of Aranov
James Cooper

Character sheet

Team fight test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team fight test   Team fight test I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:32 am

James nodded. "I thought so. Alright Breeze, let us go. Try not to get caught, ok?"

James jumps onto Bryce, and they head towards this strange land hydra. Breeze keeps at a distance, then launches some ice beams onto some of the heads. The frozen heads become heavy, and drop.

"But as all hydras are, if you cut off their heads, new ones grow, so we must disable it or find a weak point."

Last edited by James Cooper on Wed May 19, 2010 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Master Knight of Aranov
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet

Team fight test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team fight test   Team fight test I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:59 am

Lupin Jumped onto Venku and waved his hand at Vincent, signaling to him that his long strenuous wait was finally over. Venku flew into the air, and Lupin triggered his golden wrist shield, he watched Cooper's attack on the beast, and decided to target the beasts eyes. He sent forth seven beams of blinding light at the monsters head, hoping to blind it.
Venku saw that the Hydra was getting perilously close to a striking position, aimed strongly at James.
Back to top Go down
Scraps
Leader of Ver'verd
Scraps

Character sheet
Money:
Beast Name: Rallike
Village Affiliation: Ver'verd

Team fight test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team fight test   Team fight test I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:51 pm

Rallike is overjoyed that the fight has begun and rushes towards the hydra. Along the way he kills a random dude with his tail-claw by accident. Vincet just sighs and transforms his hands to giant claws. After a momentary pause to pray to his sister, Vincent chases after Rallike. Rallike reachs the hydra, jumps onto one of the necks, and begins to climb, plunging his claws in deep. Seeing this Vincent mumbles something along the lines of "Stupid, reckless mutt." and takes his frustration out on the hydra.
Back to top Go down
James Cooper
Master Knight of Aranov
James Cooper

Character sheet

Team fight test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team fight test   Team fight test I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:28 pm

It was clear that even if freezing the heads disabled them, they could break out of the ice as they reached the ground. Ice shattered everywhere as it broke. As this happened, James tryed something new.

"Breeze, we're gonna make a cloud over this Hydra, and pelt it with hail. Can you do that?"

Breeze listened, and tried to do what her master said. She concentrated on a head, and shot an ice beam overtop of it. The cloud darkened and swirled, and hail the size of footballs pelted down.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Master Knight of Aranov
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet

Team fight test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team fight test   Team fight test I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:37 pm

Lupin noticed that it was getting dark out, and this would help James's powers, but weaken his own. He decided to dim the light to help the cold build, he focused on the sun, and moved the light's aim around the battlefield.

Lupin though for a moment after this, if they targeted one head, then the several others will still be free to enact their fury.
"Cooper, Stark, aim at it's body and legs, it will takes it attention away from the innocents."

Venku flew over and under the Hydra, dodging and weaving around heads, and managed to get behind the beast. Lupin then shot rays of freezing light at the Hydra's back.
Back to top Go down
James Cooper
Master Knight of Aranov
James Cooper

Character sheet

Team fight test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team fight test   Team fight test I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:26 am

*Taking turn due to inactivity*

"Legs? It has legs????" James shouted, and tried to look. The land hydra was thrashing around too wildly. James had no choice, but to aim for the body instead. He attacked with a powerful ice beam. Breeze grew as large as possible, and sent an ice shard at it. She then flew onto one of the heads and ripped out both of it's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Master Knight of Aranov
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet

Team fight test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team fight test   Team fight test I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:33 am

Lupin ran fast up behind the large beast. He found the legs, and surprisingly they seemed quite important. he drove his sword in as Venku blew a huge beam of light and together they tore a huge hole in it's back left leg, making it topple over. Lupin flew up (with Venku of course) to the beast's back, and together they looked for a weak point. Finding nothing, they headed down and saw a soft patch on the great thing's belly, this was their new target.
Back to top Go down
James Cooper
Master Knight of Aranov
James Cooper

Character sheet

Team fight test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team fight test   Team fight test I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:40 am

Unsuccessful. Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team fight test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team fight test   Team fight test I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team fight test
Page 1 of 1