Battle of the Beasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle of the Beasts

Heroes are born Heroes, Slayers are born Slayers. One possesses elemental powers, the other, arcane. Both are born due to the Gods' intervention. They are both protectors and destroyers of civilization. Which path will you take?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fight Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fuden Masamoto
Master Knight of Ver'verd
Fuden Masamoto

Character sheet
Money: 0 Pences
Beast Name: Sarutobi
Village Affiliation: Ver'verd City

Fight Rules Empty
PostSubject: Fight Rules   Fight Rules I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:06 am

Fighting Rules:

1. To be able to kill another character you need a valid rp reason to do so. This avoids random killings to people not related to your characters development.
2. There are no battles without the injuries - you cannot dodge attacks forever
3. You CANNOT describe the reaction or emotions of another character.
4. Auto-hitting is absolutely not allowed at all, this is another form of godmodding which nobody appreciates. (I slash at you drawing blood <-----this is autohitting or I shoot fire at you and you get burned all over your body <--------also autohitting.) If attacks are explicity ignored though they will make contact automatically meaning you must literally post that you dodge and how
5. During the battle there is a strict order of moves. For example your post must be always followed by enemy move, like that: You, Enemy, You, Enemy, You, Enemy. Or if this is a group battle it will be like You, Enemy1, Enemy 2, You, Enemy1, Enemy2 etc.
6. Please READ you opponent's post fully and make sure that if you have a doubt about it ask them before posting to avoid arguments.
Back to top Go down
http://battleofbeasts.omgforum.net

Fight Rules
Page 1 of 1